Jacob's Story, Episode II of Trench Coats by Seeley James Review

An ex, a current and a daydream.... 5 stars! ***** Building on the highly acclaimed Trench Coats, Episode I: The Meeting, the second episode...

An ex, a current and a daydream....
5 stars! *****


Building on the highly acclaimed Trench Coats, Episode I: The Meeting, the second episode finds Pia Sabel asking Agent Jacob Milik to research the attempt on her life. Certain she’s conjuring up a nutcase conspiracy theory, he changes his mind when she disappears off the streets of Washington DC and someone throws a bomb in his car.
Agent Jacob might be a ladies man who has a crush on his boss, but he’s all business now that she’s in danger. He methodically follows the clues that bring him ever closer to her, discovering shadowy connections to ousted CIA officers, State Department appointees, and questionable asylum approvals. But everything points to a bigger question: What connects a State Department appointee to Syrian refugees and child traffickers?

Okay I admit it, I'm in love with Agent Jacob Milik...even if he's in love with Pia. And who could can blame him Pia is so...Pia. Even his own date had a crush on her!
The second part of Trench Coats is as good if not better than the first one. I was reading it on my way to work and I'm pretty sure Londoners in the tube  with me couldn't fathom why I was smiling so much during rush hours...(London tube during rush hours is pure madness, nothing to smile about).
They just didn't know that I was swept away to DC trying to catch some bad Syrians who want to hurt by Pia and my Jacob. The horror! It's fast paced, well written and you completely feel like you're with them. I want a fancy gun with dart bullets too. It sounds cooler and is much safer.  

I'm afraid to read part 3 and wait another 4 weeks for the rest to come but I've got to do it for my Pia and my Jacob!

This is a must read and I'll recommend to it anyone :)

Seeley, if Emily Vancamp is Pia, Jacob is Jeremy Renner (no...yes...maybe?)

Related

Seeley James 3097249521739665478

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Danielle-Claude has read 15 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Hot This Week

Comments

Connect Us

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

LOVE BETWEEN THE SHEETS

Love between the sheets

My Family's Heart Book Reviews and Tours

GIRLS HEART BOOKS TOUR

http://www.girlsheartbookstours.com

Tasty Book tours Host

Tasty Book Tours

CLP TOURS

item