The Meeting, Episode I of Trench Coats Review by Seeley James

(Re-posting older review) Have you met my new BFF Pia Sabel? Well you should… Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book in exchange of an h...

(Re-posting older review)

Have you met my new BFF Pia Sabel? Well you should…

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review.

Pia Sabel is heroine of The Geneva Decision and Short Thrills: Pia Sabel Stories. Trench Coats is her serialized novel in six parts or episodes and The Meeting is the first episode or “pilot”. In the “pilot”, she’s hot on the trail of abducted children when a powerful bureaucrat steps in, threatening to slow her down.

I haven’t read a thriller/espionage novel in a very long time. I’m a chick lit reader and writer first and for most. But who was clicking on her Android Note at the end of the episode, eager to read the rest…me. I’ve never read any of previous Pia’s stories before but in just 57 pages Seeley James gave me my first 2013 girl crush! I want to friend her on Facebook, stalk her on twitter, play football with her (soccer for you Americans)… she’s just that awesome.  Now I’m going to be glued to amazon.co.uk until Episode II -Jacob’s Story is released in early June!
Mr James this should be on the telly! The exposition in this “pilot” was so great. I could see the flashbacks each time my girl Pia was telling her side of the story. I also decided that Pia would be played by Canadian actress Emily VanCamp. I’m just putting it out there…she can kick serious asses in Revenge.
This is a very innovative way to release a novel and I’m not ashamed to say that I may use this creative concept in the future.
 See you in a few weeks Pia…I miss you already!

Related

The Meeting (Trench Coats) 7619792458199790007

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Danielle-Claude has read 15 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Hot This Week

Comments

Connect Us

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

LOVE BETWEEN THE SHEETS

Love between the sheets

My Family's Heart Book Reviews and Tours

GIRLS HEART BOOKS TOUR

http://www.girlsheartbookstours.com

Tasty Book tours Host

Tasty Book Tours

CLP TOURS

item