Bound by Fate - Book One by Sherilyn Gray Review

I need to start reading those damn blurbs... 4 Stars **** Hotness factor: Danny got burn and she didn't it so much :( I downloaded Bound...

I need to start reading those damn blurbs...

4 Stars ****

Hotness factor: Danny got burn and she didn't it so much :(

I downloaded Bound By Fate as a free Kindle. I liked the cover but once again I skipped the blurb...or the blurb didn't mention E-R-O-T-I-C-A... (No I skipped it)
So what a surprise when Dove have to sign a contract (yes a contract) stating that she would be Victor Draper play-toy and sex slave in exchange of food and shelter. Bigger surprise? She liked it. 

I really don't like S&M, bondage... I'm the kind of girl who needs music over sex scenes. The kind of girl who closes her eyes during the bad parts in movies. Give me hot sex any day...but with respect please LOL That being said that's my issue, not Dove or Victor or and certainly not the writer, Sherilyn Gray.  When I review a book, I automatically give it a 2.5 rating for finishing it. I wanted to finish Bound by Fate and I want to read book Two and Three. I want to know who Dove really is? The poor girl has selective amnesia and got tangled up with Lord of Bondage, Duke of Control Victor Draper (sounds like a vampire....and you know me and vampires).

It's very well written and I might be the only person who was skipping most of the sex stuff (too raw for my taste) but it was still a very good entertaining read. I felt like rescuing that girl in Paris. She went to The Louvres. I love it there, I didn't get a private tour but I understood her excitement. 

So...no to BDSM but yes to Bound by Fate!

Related

Sherilyn Gray 4917438917404325769

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Danielle-Claude has read 15 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Hot This Week

Comments

Connect Us

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

LOVE BETWEEN THE SHEETS

Love between the sheets

My Family's Heart Book Reviews and Tours

GIRLS HEART BOOKS TOUR

http://www.girlsheartbookstours.com

Tasty Book tours Host

Tasty Book Tours

CLP TOURS

item