First official Danielle-Claude Indie Books Review blog post :)

  I have been a busy bee! I got myself a decent blog site and my new website will be launched soon...with all that going on I'm going to...


 

I have been a busy bee!

I got myself a decent blog site and my new website will be launched soon...with all that going on I'm going to need blog posts... a lot of them. I'm thinking about one a day until September 1st. As for now I'm just going to enjoy having three sites to run, two books to edit, ten books in my TBR for review and a full time job.

Life is Good!

Danielle-Claude. 












Related

Semya Slotin Mystery 7997678244637937902

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Danielle-Claude has read 15 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Hot This Week

Comments

Connect Us

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

LOVE BETWEEN THE SHEETS

Love between the sheets

My Family's Heart Book Reviews and Tours

GIRLS HEART BOOKS TOUR

http://www.girlsheartbookstours.com

Tasty Book tours Host

Tasty Book Tours

CLP TOURS

item