On Thin Ice by Victoria Villeneuve Review

On Thin Ice by Victoria Villeneuve My rating: 3 of 5 stars I liked it! this book is on 39 pages...I need more! That is my only issue. I lik...

On Thin Ice (On Thin Ice #1)On Thin Ice by Victoria Villeneuve
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked it!

this book is on 39 pages...I need more!

That is my only issue. I like the story. It's a bit sad but it goes with the territory.
My issue: where it ended. It was too much of an open ending.

View all my reviews

Related

Victoria Villeneuve 8364079731547473233

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Danielle-Claude has read 15 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Hot This Week

Comments

Connect Us

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

LOVE BETWEEN THE SHEETS

Love between the sheets

My Family's Heart Book Reviews and Tours

GIRLS HEART BOOKS TOUR

http://www.girlsheartbookstours.com

Tasty Book tours Host

Tasty Book Tours

CLP TOURS

item