Transfigured by Ava Zavora Review

Beauty and the Beast with a twist? 3.5 stars *** 1/2 " The Beast has changed back to a handsome prince, yet Beauty finds out that altho...

Beauty and the Beast with a twist?
3.5 stars *** 1/2


"The Beast has changed back to a handsome prince, yet Beauty finds out that although some curses may be broken, they are never completely destroyed."
This is a 24 pages short story so the review will be brief :)

I really liked it. It's well written and this is a very good story. My only issue was that I currently work for The Disney Company in London (I'm not kidding) and they have a very straight policy about their rights. I wasn't sure where Beauty And The Beast ended and Transfigured started... Unlike Jane Austen's novels these are not public domain.

Other than that, I'll recommend it to anyone.





Related

Transfigured review 3472247405728544892

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Danielle-Claude has read 15 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Hot This Week

Comments

Connect Us

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

LOVE BETWEEN THE SHEETS

Love between the sheets

My Family's Heart Book Reviews and Tours

GIRLS HEART BOOKS TOUR

http://www.girlsheartbookstours.com

Tasty Book tours Host

Tasty Book Tours

CLP TOURS

item