NEW BOOK RELEASE: Guest Post from the lovely and talented Brandy L Rivers

Thank you for letting me takeover your page briefly.    I'm Brandy L Rivers, and I just put out the prequel for my Others of Edenton Ser...

NB Ebook
Thank you for letting me takeover your page briefly. 



 I'm Brandy L Rivers, and I just put out the prequel for my Others of Edenton Series. New Beginnings is a full length book and takes place two years before In Too Deep which is already out. This one covers Jess and Slater's story.



Synopsis
Slater sees jessJess knew her life would never move forward if she remained a part of Gregory’s pack. Some Alpha’s just don’t know how to take care of their wolves. She had managed Gregory’s bar for years but she knew he would never sell it to her. After one giant mistake, he went from bad to worse. As a psychic, she knew it was a downward spiral. Taking her future in her own hands, she contacts the Alpha in Edenton. He is happy to sell the empty bar no one has the time, nor desire to renovate, much less run. Their attraction is unexpected and the last thing either want, but they find the only thing they need in each other. There is just one problem. Slater’s second in command is plotting against him. Liam will use anything to take over as Alpha. Plenty of werewolves, an old vampire flame, plus a paranoid second, and don’t forget the psychic with a whole lot of attitude. You can find the first chapter at my webiste.
My Playlist for New Beginnings



 You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, Amazon and my website. Want to read New Beginnings? You can get it at the following places: Amazon US  Amazon UK  B&N Nook  Smashwords It is live on Createspace as well  Amazon will have the paperback up sooner or later

Brandy just launched a massive Giveaway, don't miss out!

My Review of her first wonderful novel In Too Deep is coming up next!

Related

New Book release 7895459644175269571

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Danielle-Claude has read 15 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Hot This Week

Comments

Connect Us

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

LOVE BETWEEN THE SHEETS

Love between the sheets

My Family's Heart Book Reviews and Tours

GIRLS HEART BOOKS TOUR

http://www.girlsheartbookstours.com

Tasty Book tours Host

Tasty Book Tours

CLP TOURS

item